Monday, January 9, 2012

Tell me ladies what do you need from a man?

To be honest it seems like yeah there might be love but you lack the "in love " part of your marriage I've been married for almost 7 years and I had that "so this is marriage" kinda moment about 4 years later and it resulted in my husband cheating on me! I'm not saying he's gonna do that to you but what I'm saying is you have got to communicate and express yourself. We go out on dates and make time for nooners, s after work, hugging, kissing all the time, I "flash" my husband all the time, smile, show intrest in him, get rid of the unless you watch with him! But mainly communication and the ability to trust and have respect for what is said and understanding...maybe you have to give him a little spicy change, get a makeover, get him into you and thinking about you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment