Tuesday, January 17, 2012

She thinks i'm being a snob?

last year in grade 9 i went on a 10 day school trip to London, Paris, and Amsterdam. My friend didn't have enough money so she couldn't go. Whenever i say anything about that trip she ignores me. She says that unlike the rest of the world, she has never wanted to go to any of these places. in all honesty, that trip changed me. standing in front of the eiffel tower at night with the sparkling lights.... i realized how beautiful this world really is. how much i have to be grateful for and how far we as a people have come and that even though their is so much evil in the world, there still is so much we have to be blessed for. i no longer feel the need to talk bad about people or complain. when my friend questioned me about it, i told her the truth; that it was the Europe trip that changed me. she said that i'm just a snob. am i being a snob?

0 comments:

Post a Comment