Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Boyfriend is starting to treat me like I'm is 3rd WIFE? Am I being used?

Im dating a man that is 19 years older then me. He , cooks for me every night and is your over all nice guy. However he drinks every single night (vodka cranberry) Which is becoming a habit for me too. As I don't feel comfortable around him unless I'm drinking. He is a retired vet and talks about being in the navy in the late 1970's be4 I was even born.... he comes across as being obsessed on it at times. He has been married 2X and his ex wife still does his laundry? And he pays for her cell phone? This annoys me! He is not divorced he is separated? He doesn't drive either.... claims he has to get his truck inspected? So if he needs to go to the store he will ask me!.... it's an odd story I know... Last but not least in the dept. he can only go once and he is super fast. It's almost a sheer waste of time for me as I never get off! In the last couple of days he is asking me to spend my monies on groceries for him buy him booze, he is also asking me to do is laundry, vacuum his house and do his dishes all the time. I feel like he wants me to be his 3rd wife. I am doing duties that a wife does ? NO? Should I get out now?

0 comments:

Post a Comment