Wednesday, January 18, 2012

PLEASE HELP!!! Im crazy for her. Does she like me?

Ok there's this girl I met last year. She kinda acted a lil flirty with me. She would say stuff like,"we share a special bond" or " I feel like I can't talk to you without saying your name". Sometimes guys would flirt with her and hug her and she would look at me and come hug me. anyway I asked her for her number and she told me it. Over the summer I texted her twice and she never replied to me which hurt my feelings. ( ya I like her). Anyway this year she likes to sit close to me sometimes. During emblies for example. She will sit so close to me that our arms and legs touch and she wouldn't pull them away. The other day there was an empty desk in fron of her and she told me to sit there but I couldnt. (teacher wouldnt let me.) She says hi to me all the time too and occasionally hugs me. The other day I saw her in the hall and we made direct eye contact but she shyed away from saying hi to me (so did I). She makes really stupid excuses to talk to me sometimes. Anyway, I asked her to hang out with me yesterday and she seemed kinda happy & surprised and she was giggling. She dropped her other plans to go with me. But my other friends that were gonna be there didn't want her annoying best friend to go so she decided to stay with her best friend and not leave her alone. I called her to see if she was coming (my first time calling her) and her phone said my name I guess (i was in her contacts) and she said, " ohh I thought it was another Jason".and I never even asked her about that. Im guessing that was an excuse to why she never replied to my texts last summer. Do u think she likes me? Obviously I'm crazy for her.Sorry if this is long.

0 comments:

Post a Comment