Sunday, January 15, 2012

Should I be practical in love?

This Guy in my office has now communicated his liking via another colleague. Obviously, he is not sure if i will like him.I am an indian girl and haven't dated anyone apart from my ex-husband.I can easily find another indian man and get married and have kids.That's a practical long term solution especially when I am 30 now.But,I like this guy at work.Not sure about his values though.He has long dating history like most white guys, and has been outspoken about women in the past.Though,in real life he only has 1 relationship in last 5 years i know him at work.And, he is a bit shy. My colleagues always say good things about him like he is very nice and helpful.I like him too.He is very handsome,but I don't think I can have any long term future with him.He must be looking for just another relationship because he is only 34 years old. Should I be practical and sort out my life in a practical manner without falling for this guy? or I am missing on something beautiful in my life?

0 comments:

Post a Comment