Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Evap Line?? What does one look like?

Ok, so I tested this morning with fmu with a Target test, not the +/- kind, but the l l kind. Yup, blue dye... Which I am finding out is not the best thing to be testing with... Anyway, so I went in after a little while and looked at it again (not sure of how long though....) And there was a thin blue line! To the right of the thin line was a VERY faded blue shade. I will retest tomorrow, I want to now, but DD is sleeping and DH is at the fire station today, so it has to wait. Anyway, I read some conflicting things online- Does an Evap line have color? I also read some terrible reviews about Target brand tests, anyone used one before? I was going to upload the picture, but it won't really show on my phone and I have NO idea where my camera is. I've definitely been having symptoms already though and have been crampy crampy and AF is not due for another 5 or 6 days. Anyway, thanks for reading my novel! :) Good day to Everyone!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment