Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Testicular pain..? Guys please help?

Well it started randomly when i woke up. and the two days before that i was exsessively masturbaiting, but i am not ualy active. It hurts on my left testicual and some times my right. And my left groin and sometimes goes to me knee and thigh and back thigh. I tryed masturbating again and it started hurting on the left side again.Also my side hurt and stomach, and my back but i dont think the back and stomach have anything to do with it people i was kicking the punching back and lifting my leg up high. And i also have pain kinda on the side of my bladder. i checked myself and from what i feel theres no lumps or anything, please help i had a panic attack last night becuase of it. help me get some sleep. (idk if the pain on my thigh and knee has anyhting to do with it becuase of the very high kicking. And btw im 14

0 comments:

Post a Comment