Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Really need advice somone please help?

My longtime girlfriend and I had a ruff break up about a month ago. We dated for a long time and were at one time very much in love. We both 25 and took the relationship seriously. I truely believed that this was the women I was going to spend the rest of my life with, even now its hard to believe that shes not. At one time she told me that it was what she wanted. Anyways out of no were she ended it expressing her need to soul search and be alone for a while. No matter the reason it still hurt just as much. Now a month later she calls and texts expressing her desire to see me for lunch and open up possibilities of a friendship. She explained that we both went through a lot together and that cutting me out of her life completely is not at all what she wants. As much as ive made peace with the break up i still dont like it. I want her in my life but not the same way she doesn, and I cant watch her move on from me to someone else. can anyon give me some advice

0 comments:

Post a Comment