Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What is the name of this Rammstein song?

I recently obtained a burnt Rammstein CD. However, when I researched the lyrics related to a song title, they didn't match the actual lyrics of the song. I was told the song title was "Ohne Dich", but I am rather skeptical. I have no knowledge that pertains to the German language, save for obscenities, but I will try to explain what I hear relatively detailed. It starts out slow, sort of an orchastratic ballad, then brings in the b and a snare. I don't speak German, so the verse is kind of mumbled gibberish to me. The chorus speeds up a little, then bursts into a cry; "Achte Frei"[sp.] (Pronounced Awk-tee-free). From there it slows down to a slow verse, etc. The whole song is full of soul. Towards the middle-end, what sounds like "glee-ben nakt me mish-rye" comes into the background. Please answer if you have any answers; I'm eager to get an English translation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment