Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Unauthorized repair and parts replacement by auto repair shop question? Add on re: Grand Am 2000...?

Thank you so much to those who've advised me. I wish there was more room I would have added what I'm doing so far. I've worked closely with the VT AG's Office for years & so getting advice there, & filing a complaint. I'm filing a complaint w/the BBB after I have the car dealer I bought the car from check out what the kid did wrong to my car, verify the condition it was in before, & his advice re: unathorized work. The kid who did the work admitted the rotors were in good condition; it's just the way they do things there & I should know this?? I know the kid's dad would not have done this to me but have also heard from others here it's not the first time the kid has gotten away with it. So they clearly allow it. I'm glad I found this site; more then anything I needed some support that I'm not ignorant re: something like this, though knew I wasn't. I've worked with public protection for years, I just never thought something like this would happen to me. Not here in VT! Duh. Thanx!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment