Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I have cut off contact finally! mother in law MIL?

After 7 years of verbal abuse and total rudeness i have cut off the inlaws! My husband has some contact with them. They have not seen our children (their choice) for 1 year and now they have started to post cards through my door on their birthdays (they live 55 miles away). Our life is so much more stress free without the constant verbal abuse and rudeness! Has anyone else managed to do this and how did you cope with any games they have played. I cannot imagine them being part of our lives again. After they turned up at our house i spoke to FIL who i have not spoken to for more than a year and still he could not help insult me - my children apparently will not learn what love is and are not being taught properly! like he knows!!! he has threatened to sit outside my house on the kids b'days just to annoy me - can he do this? Thanks in advance for all offers of advice! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment