Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do I put a website builder for my site?

I have a web host but I am waiting forever for them to send me a website builder. All I have been given is a Cpanel and that's it. I know I can find a free one to download on the internet but how do I get the templates to my website. My host has left me completely in the dark. The thing that makes me mad is I paid a lot of money to use them as a host, yet a free host would have been so much easier to use. Why is that? You would think that when you pay someone for service that they would be more helpful than a free web host would be. Anyway, don't go with Host Gator. Use their affiliate program, it pays good but they have not been a good host to me. I'm still having billing issues with them as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment